A couple weeks ago I talked about Boy Meets World meets Girl Meets World. I mentioned how it was fun to see the characters I grew up with on the screen again, this time with their own children to raise. Well, on Friday, Fuller House was made available on Netflix.
A spin off of the early 90's hit TV show, Full House, Fuller House follows two of the Tanner girls, DJ and Stephanie, and DJ's best friend Kimmy, as they learn how to raise kids of their own. The three of them paired together are very similar to the original Danny, Joey, and Jesse trio. It has been fun to watch and reminisce on past episodes of the original Full House. I also like that they have brought some old characters back and included them in the story. I've definitely enjoyed watching the episodes so far and think it is fun to make connections with my childhood. If you haven't watched it yet, check it out. I can promise it will bring back some memories from your youth.


I binge watched all the episodes of Fuller House this weekend and I loved it! It was so much fun to see all the old characters on the show. It made me laugh a lot and definitely brought back memories! Great post!
ReplyDeleteFull House was one of my favorite shows growing up! I heard a tiny bit about Fuller House, and even though I almost never watch shows, I might take a peek at these! Nostalgia, here we come!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know about this! I will have to check it out. It is crazy they have a lot of the same actors.
ReplyDeleteI LOVED full house growing up. I basically watched it every day after i came home from high school. Haha. I'm going to have to go watch this!
ReplyDeleteI loved Full House too. My sister is obsessed, thanks to the fact that she got the entire series on DVD. I'll have to watch it! Thanks for the recommendation.
ReplyDelete