Sunday, January 31, 2016
Coldplay - A Sky Full Of Stars
In class on Wednesday we were learning about music. Dr. Coyne asked each of us to think of a song that described us or our life. I had the hardest time thinking of something. I went home and asked my husband if he could think of anything. We both came up empty. Then my husband reminded me of when we were dating. The song "Sky Full of Stars" by Coldplay came out that year and was really popular. Turns out that whenever my husband hears that song he thinks of me and when we were dating/ engaged. I love this song and think it has a great beat, but also is a great love song without being overly mushy. In the song it talks about how in a sky full of stars he sees her and for my husband, whenever this song comes on, he thinks of me. Enjoy the music video!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love this song!! I've never seen the video before. After reading thing my I asked my husband what songs make him think of me. It was hilarious and entertaining to hear his explanations.
ReplyDeleteOne of my favorite songs :) And I love how the video starts off with him alone, but grows to a big crowd. I think it kind of shows how media--and music especially--connect us as people.
ReplyDelete